For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Register now and access more than 40,000 products
One-sided, paper-based, high-performance adhesive tape for permanent airtight bonding of vapour retarders/barriers in line with DIN 4108-7 for overlaps in interior areas. Also ideal for airtight butt joint bonding of OSB boards.
The application temperature should not be below -10°C.
The substrate must be dry and free of oils, greases and dust.
The bonded tape should not be subject to permanent tensile stress.
The adhesive tape performs the function of an airtight sealing and not that of a friction-fit connection. Vapour retarders/barriers must be mechanically attached using staples, clips etc.
Fix the RECA DIDA P tape onto the centre point of the overlap seam by peeling off the protective paper.
Remove the protective paper entirely and stick the adhesive tape over the entire length of the overlap seam ensuring it is tension free and smooth. Press down firmly using a seam roller (article no. 0695 500 350).
Following the bonding process, the tape is simply torn off by hand.
- Tape can be torn off quickly and easily by hand; time-saving application
- Extremely strongly adhesive and resistant to ageing
- Excellent initial and final adhesion
- Adheres to most conventional construction substrates and OSB boards
- Environmentally friendly
- 5-year manufacturer's guarantee from date of manufacture for the bonding of vapour retarders/barriers in line with DIN 4108-7
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!