For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Register now and access more than 40,000 products
Elastic, one-sided high-performance adhesive tape for permanently airtight bonding of vapour retarders/barriers, connections and openings in interior and exterior areas in line with DIN 4108-7.
Field of Application:
Permanent bonding of vapour barriers and vapour retarders
Bonding of overlapping sections of the above films, as well as of connections and openings.
Airtight butt joint bonding of OSB boards
- The substrate must be dry and free of oils, greases and dust. Ensure that no standing water can build up in bonded areas.
- The bonded tape should not be subject to permanent tensile stress.
- The adhesive tape performs the function of an airtight sealing and not that of a friction-fit connection. Vapour retarders/barriers must be mechanically attached using staples, clips etc.
Cut RECA DIDA F to the desired length.
After peeling off the protective paper, first fix one half of the RECA DIDA F to the opening and then the other half to the vapour barrier ensuring it is tension free and smooth.
- Flexible backing
- Effortlessly fits any opening and maintains the seal despite structural movement
- Extremely strongly adhesive and resistant to ageing
- Excellent initial and final adhesion
- 8 weeks UV resistance
- Broad range of uses
- Adheres to most conventional construction substrates and OSB boards
- Environmentally friendly
- Increased adhesive application of 210 g
- Complies with EC 1 plus
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!