For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Available in 16 versions
Prices for customers after login
Register now and access more than 30,000 products
Packaging unitThe packaging unit (EU) indicates the number of items in a box, which corresponds to the packaging of the product. Here you specify the desired quantity of UE.
Structure of our article numberThe article number is made up of the following: VVVVAAABBB
Information on price displayPrice per packaging unit (PU):
QuantityThe quantity shows the number of pieces or units of measure contained in the order or delivery for the respective article.
The reca femo joint sealing tape BG1 is an impregnated, pre-compressed foam tape, equipped with a self-adhesive strip as an assembly aid. Particularly suitable for exterior sealing of expansion joints, prefabricated elements, partitions, windows and door connections.
(Several application methods exist in practice)
1. Measure the joint width and select a suitable tape size.
2. Cut off over-compressed start or end pieces.
3. Add at least 1 cm when cutting the joint sealing tape to length.
4. Clean the joint of any oil, grease, dirt or mortar residue.
5. Fix the pre-compressed joint sealing tape to the window using the self-adhesive or lay in the joint directly from the reel.
6. Sections of tape can be laid one after the other.
Time required for expansion in the joint*:
0°C up to ten days
10°C approx. 48 hours
20°C approx. 3 hours
30°C approx. 10 minutes
* Caution: Reset times are not subject to a specification and are only based on empirical values. They are dependent on the storage time and the storage and application temperature. The following applies in general: The longer the storage times and the lower the application temperature, the longer the reset times.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!