Packaging unitThe packaging unit (EU) indicates the number of items in a box, which corresponds to the packaging of the product. Here you specify the desired quantity of UE.
Structure of our article numberThe article number is made up of the following: VVVVAAABBB
Information on price displayPrice per packaging unit (PU):
QuantityThe quantity shows the number of pieces or units of measure contained in the order or delivery for the respective article.
High-quality bricklayer cords made from polyethylene or polypropylene
- Optimum visibility thanks to luminescent colours
- Water- and dirt-repellent
- Stretch-resistant, tear-proof and durable
- High flexibility and resistance to UV even after prolonged use outdoors
- High heat resistance up to 70°(PE) or 80° (PP)
Nylon cords (polyamide) represent the highest quality
Material speciality:can be seen very well (above all yellow fluorescent)
Abrasion resistance:very good
Other:soft + stretch-resistant
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!